In an effort to keep your Cloudiance services secure, efficient, and bring you new products and enhanced services, we will be applying upgrades and a security patches affecting Cloudiance mail, and related services such as calendaring. Some fixes
While it should be significantly shorter, there may be up to 30 minutes total of service interruption during this maintenance period. If you're not able to access services, please be patient, your mail will be queued for delivery when service resumes within half an hour.
Please stay tuned to our public monitoring page if you'd like to check whether or not services are available, and the maintenance is complete. https://status.cloudiance.com
**If you have any connectivity or performance issues after the maintenance, please both try waiting an hour, and restarting your devices (turning them on and back off again) prior to contacting support. Thank you!**
Thank you again for your business!
--Your Cloudiance Team
Some bug fixes in this update include:
Modern Web App
- All folder's including system and shared folder now appear in their respective Mail, Contacts or Calendar verticals. Earlier Contacts and Calendar shared folders appeared under the Mail vertical.
- Context menu options to rename or delete a saved search have been added.
- Save search is now available for Contacts, Calendar and Briefcase verticals.
- When viewing mails in conversation view, the mail conversation did not expand even after clicking the 3 dots.
- German, Polish and Danish labels and messages on the UI have been updated to better reflect the context.
- When users clicks on the 'To' button in the composer to search GAL, only 1000 contacts were being displayed.
- When writing a new message, the "Choose contacts" window/modal popup allows searching for a contact. This search was case-sensitive. This contact search has now been changed to be case-insensitive.
Zimbra Connector for Outlook
- Fixed an error that was seen when sending reports through Access.
- When a distribution list member accepted to send a read receipt, it resulted in an error condition and the read receipt was not sent. The issue has been fixed and the read receipt is successfully sent now.
- Fixed a bug that caused the attachment’s names with non-ASCII characters to be wrongly encoded when synchronizing via EAS.
- Fixed a bug that caused the StartTime value of an accepted appointment to change to the current date/time when synchronizing via EAS 14.0 and lower.
- Fixed a bug that caused the StartTime value of an accepted appointment to change to the current date/time when synchronizing via EAS 14.1.
Thursday, April 6, 2023